The Causal Inference Meeting goes bigger! We are pleased to announce that after five successful editions of the UK-CIM, the first European Causal Inference Meeting (EuroCIM) will take place in Florence, Italy, in 2018. Conference dates are Wednesday April 11 to Friday April 13 2018, with pre-conference short courses being offered on Tuesday April 10 2018. Pre-conference short courses will take place at “Centro Didattico Morgagni” in Viale Morgagni. The conference will be held in the Campus of Social Sciences, in the area of Florence called “Novoli”.
The EuroCIM 2018 is organized by the Department of Statistics, Computer Science, Applications (DiSIA) and ARCO of the University of Florence, Italy.
A special thanks goes to Google for its generous donation.
The Theme of the Meeting
The meeting follows the theme of the previous UK-CIM editions: it will be focused on “Causal Inference in Health, Economic and Social Sciences”.
EuroCIM aims to:
- Provide a forum for people interested in causal inference to meet informally
- Provide an opportunity for researchers to show their work
- Offer networking opportunities for collaborations
The meeting will include keynote addresses from:
University of Bremen
University of North Carolina
The conference will also feature short presentations and a poster section that will give researchers and practitioners the opportunity to show their work. The selection procedure will be based on a review of the abstracts by the Scientific Committee. To sumbit your abstract, click here.
Deadlines for participants not submitting abstracts
- 17th January 2018: Last day of early-bird registration fees
Deadlines for participants submitting abstracts
- 1st February 2018: Deadline for abstract submission for talk and poster presentations
- Late February 2018: Notification of accepted abstracts for talks and posters
Please note that participants submitting abstracts can continue to take advantage of early-bird registration fees until the 15th March (last day to register), irrespective of the outcome of their submissions.
Deadlines for all participants
- 15th March 2018: Meeting and pre-meeting workshop registration closes.
For questions about the EuroCIM 2018, please contact the local organizers at email@example.com
For more info, please visit also: https://sites.google.com/site/ukcausalinferencemeeting/